EVENT TICKET

Friday, November 25, 2011

Is there the Great Hajj?

Is there the Great Hajj?


Ibn Jarir Tabari narrated by Abu Shahba sanadnya of 'Al-Bakrisaid since the emergence of the notion that some people, that itis a day of hajj akbar Nahar, he said, "I asked' Ali ibn Abi Talibradi 'anhu the great day of pilgrimage mentioned in At-Tawbahletter paragraph 3. Ali said, "Verily, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihiwa sallam sent Abu Bakr ibn Abi Quhafah radi' anhu to lead theHajj. Then he sent me with him to bring forty verses of surah AlBara'ah. Abu Bakr arrived in Arafat and deliver sermons on the day of Arafah. After delivering his sermon, he looked at me and said, 'Rise up, O Ali and convey the message the Prophetsallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam '. Then I will get up and recite theverses of the forty men of Al Bara'ah (At-Tawbah). Then wedeparted from Arafat and arrive at Mina, I threw Jumrah,slaughtering sacrificial animals and shaved hair. I see thepilgrims in Mina does not wholly attend the sermons of Abu Bakron the day of Arafah.

No comments:

Post a Comment